9) I have a DVR so I’ll digitize it to watch at a more logical hour, like 2 in the afternoon
8) If I were to be awake, there’d probably be a Law and Order on at 11 that I’ve only seen 15 times before and I’d be sucked into seeing how it ends
7) Paul Shaffer
6) If I didn’t stay up last night to see who won Dancing with the Stars, and that ended at 11 (or 11:04), then I doubt I’d make it to 11:30.
5) If I didn’t stay up last night to see who won The Voice, and that ended at 11 (or 11:04), then I doubt I’d make it to 11:30
4) If I don’t plan to stay up and see who won Survivor, well, you get the idea
3) Don’t you think it’s a little odd that his final show is on a Wednesday night?
2) If I’m awake past 11:30 it usually means I’m, uh, visiting the bathroom.
And, the number one reason I won’t stay up to watch the last Letterman show…
1) I hate seeing a grown man cry…and that grown man would be me.